Sunday, May 1, 2011

Zekeish's Review of ABDC's Katy Perry Challenge

Let me tell you, definitely one of the best episodes of Americas' Best Dance Crew to date. I got up out of my seat, I cheered, I said OMG more times than I should have and the most intelligent judgements in ABDC history were said. There were peacocks, a roulette wheel, a merry-go-round, a SPACESHIP (rings a bell in 7 year old me) and wheelchair choreography! Needless to say I loved this episode. Also, shout out to district 78. The mixes this week were fantastic. Anyway, there is probably going to be a bit of controversy in my review this week, as I am going harsher on the crews than in past weeks. I am not a hater; I just want to see the best ABDC season possible. With two good crews already gone, I find myself very disappointed at voters. But, I shall not ride the rage train, as that would be unfair to a lot of people. Thusly, dust off your panties and find yourself a puppy to love and squeeze, CAUSE ITS REVIEWIN TYME! Ya dig?  Click here to read the full review.