Monday, May 2, 2011

Ninjaboi's review of ABDC's Katy Perry Challenge

And I bet you guys thought/were hoping I wouldn’t do a review this week.  Sorry, but while finals and other commitments have kept me busy, I still did my review, for you guys to hate all over, or agree with, or whatever.  If you do decide to disagree, please make sure they have solid arguments within them.  Even if I don’t go all snarky for foundation-less arguments, someone else will.  Just a warning. Either that or a dance-off.

In any case - Katy Perry Week.  Not exactly the biggest fan of her music, but I guess they needed a superstar to fill out their roster.  Pretty “controversial” decision tonight, and some heated arguments between the judges.  As always, Ninjaboi is here to put a mathematical spin on everything.  I’ll try to keep things brief (as much as I can) given how many reviews we’ve had this week
. Click here to read the full review.