Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dance's review of ABDC's Rihanna Challenge

Hey everyone! This season keeps getting better and better! It was another great episode of ABDC this week!! All of the crews brought a new dynamic energy to the stage and it showed in all of the performances. All of the crews brought some Caribbean flavor to their dancing, with the help of Rhianna's choreographer Tanisha Scott. It was a great episode and T-Money definitely worked those arms for the all of the BABDC viewers! Everyone in Street Kingdom twerked dem hips for all de guys and gyals. Phunk brought some nice new moves to the stage and IaMmE. blew me away with their performance. It was a great episode and the Rhianna Dancehall challenge was definitely a success!

I also tried to change my writing style. Instead of just typing about what I saw on stage and then describing it, I tried to describe my feelings about the performance and then talk about the movements that I liked the best from each performance. I also tried to be funny where I could be, I'll work more on being funny next week lol. Let me know if my writing style improved or how to improve it for next week. Most importantly tell me how you felt about each of the crew's performances this week! Do you like French Fries (IaMmE.), Clam Chowder (Phunk Phenomenon), Chicken and Waffles (Street Kingdom), Dumplings (Instant Noodles), Rice and Beans (787), or Pizza (Iconic Boyz), or a combination of all of the above. Let me know in the comments section!