Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ninjaboi's review of ABDC's Lil Wayne Challenge


Can it be? Yes it can! Ninjaboi makes his return to BABDC.  Well, at least the review part of his job here on the site. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Ninjaboi.  Nice to meetcha.  I’m a moderator here on the site so I get to read all your comments.  I also help Nancy out with posting. One thing I did last season was to write up reviews of each episode, which for some reason people really liked. *confused*  I guess I’m back, due to popular demand?

And for those of you are gonna question where this whippersnapper gets the authority to judge crews like this… Well, I’m just a human being like ya’ll who happens to be decent at putting his thoughts together in writing, combined with analytical skills.  I’m also a bboy (Reppin Freaks of the Beat), and a popper. So I hope you at least consider these humble opinions of mine when looking at the crews.

Click here for Ninjaboi's rating scale and review of the performances in the Lil Wayne Challenge by IaMmE, Phunk Phenomenon, ReQuest, Eclectic Gentlemen, and Street Kingdom. Thanks Ninjaboi!