Monday, April 4, 2011

BABDC Collab the Third

Last Friday, I made a post about the third BABDC Collab that may or may not have been an April Fools Joke. It wasn't.
Ninjaboi Productions proudly presents the third Blogging America's Best Dance Crew Collaboration Video.

Just a couple production notes I wanted to share.
-This video was about 2 months in the making, from conception to completion (though I guess the choice of Yeah 3x as the song was chosen long before).
-I know the credits are really long (almost as long as the collab itself, but please watch it, even through my fail tutting).  If you wish to connect with these dancers, I have included their contact information. 
-If the credit dancing doesn't look like it matches the music, it's because I used excess footage from whatever was sent for Yeah 3x that were cut for time purposes.  
-The dedication to Japan is something personal for me (though I don't doubt that the other dancers feel the same), but this video was not conceptualized with that intent.  However, I strongly encourage that you continue to help relief efforts.
If you are interested in being in the next collab, it won't be for a while, but email me anyway (provided in the video). Just a note that BABDC members who are agreeable and consistent are more likely to be considered for the next collab.  

Finally, I'd like to say thank you (again) to
-Nancy, for being an awesome mod
-All the dancers for participating and putting up with my nagging
-Special thanks to our guest dancers
-Members of the BABDC community who did not dance but have been very supportive of the site as a whole. 
-Dance crews for inspiring us to dance
-viewers like you

~Ninjaboi