Thursday, February 24, 2011

Urgently needed: People who can help I.aM.mE by attesting to Jana's Vankova's skills

I.aM.mE is urgently seeking people who have seen their member Jana perform and can attest to her skills, so that she can get a Visa. I cannot do so since I've never seen her perform, but hope that others in our community (perhaps people in Texas who saw I.aM.mE perform this year!) can help and do it TODAY. Here's the story, from Help I.aM.mE Facebook:

"To all my Choreographer Friends/people in the art industry: My Crew Member, Jana (JaJa) Vankova's dream is hanging from a thin thread called her o-1 visa application. if anyone of you have the time to attest, on paper, to the fact that she is an outstanding and without a doubt, irreplaceable talent in the artform of dance, it would truly reinforce her application...therefor helping I.aM.mE's chances to represent on ABDC. This letter of recommendation can be in any form and in your own words...all we need is your signature. this small act could really help push her over the edge to convince the immigration officer that she is as amazing as we all know she is.... I know this seems strange but she is family and we want to exhaust every option in making ABDC a possibility for her...every sheet of paper counts!
Thanks everyone! The signed/scanned email can be sent to iammecrew@gmail.com
"