Friday, May 20, 2011

Dance's Review of ABDC's Nicki Minaj Challenge

The top 4 crews came out and performed a spectacular opening number to Nicki Minaj's Massive Attack. Louis from ICONic Boyz came to the forefront and got buck! All of the crews shined during the opening number and it was well choreographed and filled with energy. Phunk Phenomenon and Street Kingdom landed in the bottom two and Street Kingdom were sent home. Each week I became an even bigger fan of Street Kingdom and I'll miss them on the show. Street Kingdom definitely grew as dancers each week and I'm proud of them! Also a special fan episode of ABDC will be on and I would love to see a battle between Do-Knock of SuperCr3w and Bebo of Phunk Phenomenon. That would be so epic! What did you guys think about the Nicki Minaj episode? Who do you want to see in the finale? Let me know in the comments section!  Click here to read the full review.