Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dance's Review of ABDC's Justin Bieber Challenge

Hey Everyone! This week all the crews had the extremely difficult task of dancing to music by Justin Bieber. It was an arduous task and all of the crews had to work extra hard to make this week look good. Street Kingdom prevailed and they are aiming for the ABDC trophy. Street Kingdom are great dancers and their performance this week was my favorite of the night. Instant Noodles had their best performance this week and I wish they could have stayed longer in the competition, but they definitely left on a high note. I'm proud of Instant Noodles and I know they have a great career ahead of them. Some crews did better than others and Street Kingdom definitely came and put on a great performance for the crowd. Which performance was your favorite of the night? Who do you want to see make it into the finale? Let me know in the comments section!  Click here to read the full review.