Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Third field report (listing favorite crews) for the Chicago ABDC auditions

Jean Sebastian reacts to our earlier posts about the Chicago auditions for America's Best Dance Crew Season 6. Thanks Jean! Here's the report:
I was there too from the beginning and I saw probably 35 to 50 crews, the room was hot as Hell at the beginning and nearly we keep inside. This was a really big dance room. In the registration table I looked upon a three pages of the crews that were registered to take over the dance floor.  With this detail out of my chest, the crews that take my breath away are the following: 
  •  An all-girl crew (don't remember their name but I think they had someone from A.S.I.I.D. choreograph their number). These girls were hot like hell, they dance ok but they have a great opportunity to get into the show cause they have a great sex appear like the Fly Khicks from season 3. Looking forward to see them on the show.  
  • Stereo Junkies. With the headphone in their heads mark something interesting, and their style of dance. Sick!!!  
  • 787 Crew. I don't understand what is the problem with people leaving comments to this crew, they were great. They don’t have only the dance factor. Styles, props that they use, and the neon part is what really complements this crew. Everybody in the audition stops once to watch their performance and It was off the hook. 
  • N-10city.  This crew seem to me like a part of Vogue Evolution but they bring an more hoody flavor cause they perform different styles in the same routine...and the guy with the Mow hack that I never seems before was crazy like hell.  I think they had been auditioning quite a while for ABDC and pass till the final stage but never get the call to get into the show.  I hope they made it this time.   
  • And finally but not less important: 8 count.  This guys was like being seeing Blueprint back again into the stage. They were really awesome with their transitions and routine. Wasn't nothing new about it. They were one of my favorite though cause they really killed it at the call back. I know the Blueprints will be more than happy to see this crew back again into the stage of ABDC season 6.