Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Del reports about the Houston ABDC Auditions (with a video interview of STAK'D, a called-back crew)

Reader/contributor Del attended the Houston auditions for America's Best Dance Crew Season 6 and talked to some of the crews. We'll post his video interviews over the next few days; here's his conversation with STAK'D and his field report:

Since I got there real early I got to see the crowd develop as time went on. There seemed to be a nice turn out there and even when I was leaving there were more and more crews coming in to get into the line. I didn't get a chance to meet that many BABDC favorites like U4Ria or Ben10 and his new crew, but I did run into I.aM.mE and Second2None (from San Antonio) along with STAK'D and a couple of others. Click here to read about those that I met.
Thanks Del!