Friday, September 18, 2009

Reports from The Last Chance Challenge Tapings

TimetoFlytotheCheese: "Every ABDC season, the crew that was safe going into the finale had the worst performance of the night. Although it was not bad, it was definitely not as good as the other two crews. One crew blew the other two out of the water and it really reminded me of "Fanny Pak vs Boogie Bots" in the sense that it was quite obvious who was going on to the finale. Am I happy about the top 2? Partly. Do I think they deserved top 2. Yes. Is it who I wanted? No I wanted Rhythm City in the top 2. But the crews that made it definitely deserved it whether I'm a big fan or not. The Last Chance challenges were two of my favorites ever performed on stage, following The Red Pill by Jabba and orQUESTra by Quest. Both crews stayed very true to themselves. This is my last review for the season seeing as the finale is live, SO people who think I'm biased will never have to hear me babble on ever again. :)

SusaneNY:" The Crews had trouble with the challenge... they had their ups and downs... but mostly downs... I think the finale will be amazziiiinnggg...."

Drewski: "FAHHKKK just wait till sunday!!!!!!! its was the most fun i've actually had on the tapings cuz i waz messing around so much haha all crews did great, jc kept messing up so he had to reshoot like 5000 times. i'm done, can't wait for the finale =]]"