Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jai's Judgement on ABDC's VMA Challenge

Here's Jai's recap and judgement on America's Best Dance Crew' VMA Challenge:

"I think it’s funny how my recaps seem to take more time for me to do even though there are four (now THREE) crews left! LOL! Anyways, who knew that week 6 of ABDC would have been so dramatic? Okay, well, I had an idea from the non-spoilers, but I certainly did not think Sunday’s episode would be THAT intense! It seemed to be a good precursor to the 2009 VMAs anyway…LOL! The four remaining crews were assigned memorable performances from past VMA shows and had to make them their own. Although the safe crews had good performances, the bottom two crews had the better performances of the night. Unfortunately, the crew eliminated was favored to win the ABDC season 4 title. Looks like the title is fair game for any of the three remaining crews now."

Click here to read the rest of Jai's analysis of the crews and the final 2 decision. Thanks Jai!