Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Coming to MTV this Fall: "My Super Psycho Sweet 16"

Okay, I know this has almost nothing to do with America's Best Dance Crew beyond the MTV connection, but I have to share! I just got a press release about upcoming MTV original movies. They include:
  • Turn the Beat Around" - "a struggling young dancer gets the opportunity to fulfill her professional dreams when she convinces a wealthy club owner to open a modern disco where young people come to connect through dance". It involves choreography and talent from SYTYCD Canada, but nobody from ABDC...AND
  • "My Super Psycho Sweet 16"- "Madison Penrose gets everything she wants, including her wish to re-open the desolate Rollerdome for her sweet sixteen party. The site of several grisly murders a decade earlier, things become 'psycho' when the killer returns to crash her party." This is set to air on MTV in October. I am totally game for a play-by-play party on this, if you are!!