Monday, July 13, 2009

We need a new field reporter for the ABDC4 tapings!

America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 begins taping in less than a month. Unfortunately, our Season 3 field reporter Salima Koroma is tied up this season and can't attend. So, I am looking for replacements to meet and interview the crews at the tapings in Burbank, CA. If you're interested (or know somebody who is), email me at BloggingBestDanceCrew@gmail.com. Or, leave a comment here and include your email address in the appropriate field. I'll contact you shortly with the job description. The first taping is Tuesday August 4, but most others will be on Thursdays, starting late afternoon.

Also, please let me know if you are going to attend the tapings. Though you can't bring cameras in, I'd love to post your spoiler-free impressions of the evenings.