Friday, July 17, 2009

Is this the right list for survey on Best ABDC performances of all time?

On Tuesday, July 21 I'm going to post a survey on the best crew performances for the first three seasons of America's Best Dance Crew. I am going to ask readers to pick ONLY ONE performance per crew (example: even if you love Quest I only want you to vote for one of their performances) with 10 choices total per person.

Based on results so far from the earlier post, here's a list of readers favorites.
I've included every crew that received a nomination in that post's comments section. But because of survey size limitations, I need to keep the nominations down to the best/most popular 3-4 performances per crew, and am excluding multi-crew performances like Quest/Beat Freaks' 'Beggin'. Please let me know by Sunday July 19 if you think I'm really missing something here. NOTE: If you propose that I add something for a crew that already has 3-4 performances listed, then PLEASE also tell me which of their dances to take OFF the list! Thanks.
  • ASIID: Dangerous; Whatever you Like
  • Beat Freaks: Freeze; Hot N Cold; Womanizer
  • Boogie Bots: Game Over
  • Break Sk8: Beat It
  • Dynamic Edition: My Humps
  • Distorted X: Live Edition
  • Fanny Pak: Get Ur Freak On; Touch my Body; When I Grow Up
  • Fly Khicks: Pon de Replay
  • Fysh N Chicks: Billie Jean; Freakum Dress
  • ICONic: One Night (audition)
  • JabbaWockeeZ: Apologize; Evolution of Dance: PYT; Red Pill
  • Kaba Modern: History of Hip Hop; Sexual Seduction; Technologic; Thriller
  • Live in Color: Bombs over Baghdad; Watch them Roll
  • Phresh Select: Big Things Poppin'
  • Quest: Hero; Hip hop decathlon; OrQuestra; Toxic
  • Ringmasters: Macarena; Welcome Back
  • SoReal Cru: A Milli, One Minute Man; Snake
  • Status Quo: (Crank that) Soulja Boy
  • Strikers: Gimme More; Move (if you wanna)
  • Super Cr3w: Get Up offa that Thing; Last Word; We Fly High
  • Supreme Soul: Audition; Party Like a Rock Star; Church
  • Team Millennia: Live audition; Me against the Music
  • Xtreme Dance Force: Earthquake