Friday, January 23, 2009

Week 2 Recaps - Friday edition

  • Tamara at Zap2It reviews the performances and the fashion. She adds: "I got to go to the taping and when Mario said it was a tough decision, it was. The judges talked about it for a good chunk of time. During the down time, Do-Knock from Supercr3w and one of the Jabbawockeez lead the audience in some dances. It was good times." Wish I had been there, Tamara!
  • Mia at Ningin critiques the dances, giving her biggest praise to Beat Freaks ("these girls are just beyond") and Quest:"I can only say holy snap; did I just see the guys sliding on their heads and then back flipping over their peers?... I actually thought it was a special effect and had to rewind it nine times!"
  • BDCMOVIEZ is back, outspoken as ever. It's a 3-part broadcast. Here's part 1; click to watch Part 2 & Part 3. As he says, "Lighten up, it's just Youtube."