Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Video: Brian Puspos choreographs Ian Eastwood (Mos Wanted Crew), Pat Lam, Pat Cruz, Ade

From the description: This video isn't for me nor my journey, but for everyone who was there and still here giving my journey purpose. With that being said, I flew out my best friends from Houston that make my saying "True friendships can grow separately without growing apart." factual. This concept isn't even a concept. This is real life, but it's more than just a typical night out in LA with my friends. It's about celebrating with other hard working individuals who happen to be my friends. As artists in our particular art form, we are still overlooked and sometimes omitted from any recognition. We truly deserve more. As you see or will see, I definitely embrace the work hard play hard philosophy.