Wednesday, April 4, 2012

'Dance': ABDC Season 7 preview and predictions

BloggingBestDanceCrew.com reader 'Dance' will be reviewing the episodes of America's Best Dance Crew Season 7. To get us ready, she's written a preview with information about the crews, with some predictions based on what she's seen of the crews:
Everyone competing during this season of ABDC is going to have tough competition! This season is packed with crews with hard hitting soulful choreography vs. crews with acrobatic tricks and flips. Personally I feel that the hard hitting and soulful crews are going to outshine the other more traditional crews. Anyone can easily go home this season if they don't bring their best each week, so good luck to all of the crews. In order to ring in the new season, I've made a short description of each crew. Let me know what you think about each crew in the comment section. I also give my top 6 crews at the end of the list. Will a powerful all female crew overtake a dominant male powerhouse or will the two child crews run things this season? Let me know in the comments section! Good Luck to all of the crews!
Click here to read the full report. Thanks, Dance!