Monday, February 7, 2011

Intended Answer to ABDC Trivia Contest Week 9: Nathalie of Blueprint Cru

The ABDC trivia contest question this week was:Which contestant was dropped on his/her back during their 'tricky' rehearsal ? Our intended answer: Nathalie of BluePrint Cru was dropped on her back during the Illusion Challenge (hence the 'tricky' part). We received many entries, but only one of them was the same as the one we intended. If you had another one and want to justify it, please email me at ABDCContest@gmail.com with a verifiable source, since I'm short on time and can't check out all the other suggested answers. What's key is that the person was dropped (not just injured) on their back (not just dropped) during a 'tricky' week (where the challenge involved tricks). If you send me a link to anything showing that, I'll give credit. 

Okay, I'm ready to hang it up for this contest -- I am concerned that any new question I pose will be too easy (therefore not breaking the three-way tie) or too difficult (no correct answers). Therefore, in the next day or so, I am going to pose a tie-breaker challenge -- and it won't consist of trivia questions!