Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Congratulations Kid Bowser -- Step Up 3D finalist!!

This message was posted on Kid Bowser's Youtube page tonight:
At 10:30pm today, I was notified that I was chosen as one of the two finalists to attend the Step Up 3D premiere, and battle on BET's: 106 &Park!!!!!!

I can barely contain myself, but I first have to pour my heart out to you all! From the bottom of my heart, I thank you, my friends, who have been there to support me, and pushed me forward. You've given me wings to follow my dreams, and have all been by my side. I'm indebted to all of you, and I feel so blessed to know each and every one of you!! 

You have created a once in a life-time opportunity for me, and I will never be able to forget this day, and the rush I feel this very moment! I'm honored to be able to call you all, my friends. 

Thanks to you all, next week, I'll be traveling to LA for a couple days for the premiere of the movie, and then I will be flown back to NYC, to battle the other finalist of the competition, 1-on-1, on 106 & Park, on August 5th. I haven't been given the specifics of battle yet, but I will give you any information as soon as I find out ANYTHING. Thank you guys! Wish me luck!!!

Congratulations and good luck, Kid Bowser! Please let us know all about your experiences!