Monday, November 23, 2009

More audition coverage: Ben10 (Xternal Technique) report from Atlanta

Ben10 from Xternal Technique wrote in our comments about his experiences at the Atlanta auditions and callbacks:

"I had soo much fun in Atlanta auditioning. ) lol let me tell YOUUUU guys. sh** was crazy in Atlanta...the mix they gave us to work on sick as hell. What happens is if they like you, they send you to call backs the next day. They give you a CD with about 30 something seconds of music to dance to, and a minute to freestyle. i think each region will have different music, because ours was definitely Southern. Performing in front of Hok, JC, and Lil Mama was very comforting.

I thought I was gonna be nervous as hell but it felt natural, and it was a fun experience. I'm back in Orlando now and im very happy with how they critiqued us. thats all I'll say tho.

btw, Lil' Mama is beautiful in person. lol I thought she was ugly but when u see her LIVE, its like wtf!?! she wore a weird red hat with like squigglies running to the back of her head like a mohawk. lol."

Thanks Ben10 and good luck to Xternal Technique!