Sunday, July 5, 2009

Video Compilation: Highlights from LA auditions

In a few days, we will run a survey asking readers to vote on which crews they think MTV has chosen for America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 (In a few weeks, we'll also run a variation, asking which crews do you think they SHOULD have picked, so keep track of your favorites NOW!).

To help you out, I am putting together posts for each of the cities, listing many (but not all) of the crews that we know auditioned this season. If there are posted videos at this time to their auditions, I'll use that; otherwise I'll link to a recent performance video (unless there are no good examples available). Sorry if I don't include you at this time -- I'm trying to keep it to the list with the biggest current 'buzz'. Here's the LA list: