Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Boxcuttuhz Dance-off -- of sorts

Boxcuttuhz Lando Wilkins (America's Best Dance Crew Season 3) posts a dance-off video: "At the Boxcuttuhz performance on March 20th, 2009 @ Shark's Club, an older fan from the Super Galactic Beat Manipulator days asked how my style started and how i came to where i am now. Well i had the feeling always but one major influence that helped me realize my own weakness in music was Kevin Brewer of the Jabbawockeez (look him up, simplicity at its finest). So for fun i battled myself in the mirror from the older style to the now incorporated style. this is for all to enjoy. Daywalker (SGBM) vs. Bang Jenkins (Boxcuttuhz)...who wins???" I vote for Bang -- and you should go to Landizeesgbm (Lando's Youtube Channel) and vote! And thanks to FannyBoxFan for the tip!