Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 7 Sneak peak: backstage and onstage

Noah Reich covered Tuesday's taping of America's Best Dance Crew's Week 7 for us, and files this preview:

I've been attending the show over the past three seasons now and have gotten to know many of the crews really well. That be said, I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that the three remaining crews this season are some of the most genuinely nice people I've ever met. During season 2 when it came down to the final few crews, there was a tension in the air. This season every crew is just there to have fun and even though this was the last week before the finals, everyone was joking around and holding their heads up high.

I don't want to give too much away about the performances but what I can say is that there is one performance tonight that will leave you speechless. Everyone in the green room had their jaws to floor and I literally got the chills from it. Oh, did I mention that the performance got a standing ovation from every single person in the audience as well as the judges? Just to get you guys even more pumped, I can say that this performance was by far one of my favorite ABDC
performances out of all the seasons.

Click here to read more about tonight's show and the crews' reactions to the challenges. We'll post Noah's crew video soon -- you WON'T want to miss them (a Macarena lesson from Quest??)