Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Favorite Crews from ABDC 3 NY Auditions: Sour Logic

Each day this week, I'll post a video of one of my personal favorite crews from the America's Best Dance Crew Season 3 Auditions in New York. Important warning and disclaimer: I am not a judge and have absolutely NO impact on the judges. My only qualification is being a huge fan of the show. For another opinion on the auditions, read this post by Stuff Fly People Like.

Good luck to all the crews who auditioned in NY and elsewhere. Over the next week, BABDC will post coverage of the Los Angeles auditions, as well as sharing interesting audition stuff (like crews' impressions of their audition experiences) from around the net.

The last crew that I'm featuring is Sour Logic from New Jersey. They showed their own sense of style and humor in everything they did during their tryout, from explaining their crew name to bantering with the judges to their b-boy based choreography.