Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Better Late Than Never: Ninjaboi's Madonna Week Analysis



Hey all Ninjaboi here. Sorry this is a bit late...

I gotta keep this short, as due to finals weeks, a bad week for allergies, and my interviewing of Poreotics on Friday, I don’t have as much time to go in depth into the reviews as I usually would, so I’ll have to do a quick abbreviated version of my analysis for each review. If you guys feel that there is something missing/wrong from my review, hopefully I can come back in a couple of days or so and address that in the comments. This means I won’t have crew advice, or power rankings aside from simply listing the totals over these few weeks.

Disclaimer: This review is the product of my own personal analysis from a combination of being a dancer (primarily in street styles), and from watching ABDC and picking up on trends of what does/doesn’t work well on the show.  By no means do I claim to be an expert in all dance styles, nor do I claim to represent any sort of “official” review.