Sunday, April 29, 2012

JSkunk's Review of ABDC's Madonna Challenge

 Hello all, this is JSkunk.  I figured it wouldn’t hurt to share my views and opinions this week, since I have been meaning to do so in the past but instead succumbed to laziness.  But before we get onto the crews and how I feel they performed, let’s start with something truly ‘interesting’, such as my backstory.

I have been watching ABDC since season 1, I am a dancer (street jazz, hip-hop, breaking, and contemporary) who is self-taught, I am a college student, I like soccer, and I also write in my free time.  Despite my preferences and opinions on dance, dancers, and styles of dance, I have nothing but the utmost respect for these people who are following their aspirations and seeking to only entertain us.  Even if I don’t like it, I feel that everyone on that stage deserves to be there and has worked hard for it. 


Now with the pleasantries out of the way, let’s move onto this week’s episode.
Click here to read the full review. Thanks JSkunk!