Sunday, April 29, 2012

Exclusive interview with Poreotics by Ninjaboi, including Advice for new crews, Creative Process, & "Uploaded" documentary

Hey guys, Ninjaboi here.
As you can tell from the picture above, I had the honor of meeting ABDC5 Champions Poreotics this last Friday at Drexel's Best Dance Crew. I was able to conduct an interview on a number of topics, ranging from whether they thought they would get as far as they did when they were younger, why they decide to go back to college campus events (even if there are much bigger events), advice they have for kids who want to start their own crews, or to join their college dance teams, about the coming Uploaded: The Asian American Movement Documentary, and their creative process. They also tell us how to keep up to date with the latest on Poreotics news.

Unfortunately my camera died right before the interview so I had to substitute with my laptop instead, hence the quality or lack thereof. There is a transcript on Youtube (though it doesn't always match up with the video...).  Still, much thanks to NancyT and Jenny Valles for helping me set up this interview, and of course many thanks to these guys for honoring me with this interview.
  ~Ninjaboi