Vote Now for ABDC Season winner!! abdcvote.mtv.com
Saturday, August 23, 2008
We caught up with Supreme Soul after the America's Best Dance Crew finale. Listen to these 2 audio clips to hear their impressions of the show, what's next for the crew, and advice for aspiring dance crews. TUNE IN TOMORROW FOR ADVICE FROM SUPER CR3W!
Click here for the full story, and MTV Remote Control's 'smoking gun' report on this controversy.
On the “America's Best Dance Crew: Battle for the VMAs” special, airing next Saturday, August 30 at 1:00 p.m. ET/PT, Season one crews Status Quo, Kaba Modern and Break Sk8 compete against season two crews SoReal Cru and Fanny Pak as each crew performs to one of the music video nominees. The prize: presenting at the MTV Video Music Awards on September 7. Viewers vote to decide who wins. The winning crew will be revealed at the VMA when they come on stage to present the award.
Show highlight: JabbaWockeeZ and Super Cr3w will dance together to a choreographed routine by Shane Sparks.
Click here for many more pictures of the crews (including Super Cr3w, SoReal Cru, A.S.I.I.D., and Supreme Soul) as well as judges, fans, the back of the stage, and the post-finale craziness!
Friday, August 22, 2008
- Buddy TV gets gushy over regional performances, Super Cr3w's win, and the fact that he gets paid to watch ABDC.
- As always, Zap2It gets all the facts. During the finale, I watched her writing the most articulate play-by-play writer EVER. You are my hero!
- Blend TV loves the West Coast's routine and is still bitter that Fanny Pak didn't make the Final 2.
- The Composed Gentleman applauds the fact the winners of both ABDC Seasons are Filipino.
- The Zaz Report posts videos from their after-show interviews with judges and crews
- Tubular gets emotional over SoReal Cru.
- Chrystal screamed at her TV set and declares this THE BEST DANCE SHOW. EVER.
- Abe at Andyadontstop congratulates everybody. Abe also won our Predict the Final Four Contest. He knows his ABDCs.
- MTV Remote Control has the footage from the post-show interview with Super Cr3w
Stay tuned over the next few days for some great pictures and answers to burning issues like:
- how do crews REALLY use the ABDC supplied choreographer
- advice that crews give to people who want to appear on the show
- what some of the judges hope will happen next season
- opinions on America's Best Dance Crew voting issues
- what goes into costume design for the show (okay, this is not a burning issue, but it's still interesting)
Thursday, August 21, 2008
After the show is over: Tell us what you thought of Season 2, and what you think should change in Season 3
At 10pm, we want YOU to join us and other fans here to live blog with us as we watch Super Cr3w and SoReal Cru battle it out. TBone will provide play-by-play for you impatient West Coasters. Then, after the show, let us know what you thought -- Did America get it right? Will you be watching Season 3? Should ABDC be changed?
I agree with most of Buddy's list, though I'd have a few different choices and a different order. What you you pick?
MTV Remote Control runs the story (and video) of how Fanny Pak showed up last week, not realizing they were out, and creating their own "do-it-yourself" challenge. Cute, guys.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
- Yahoo TV has exclusive interviews with Super Cr3w and SoReal Cru about the season and preparations for the finale
- For Shane Sparks fans: he'll be choreographing for an upcoming Rock4Change Concert. Click here for more information about the concert.
- Chrystal posts video shoutouts from JabbawocKeeZ to fans
- SpoiltheEnding shows footage on Fanny Pak
- What no FP Fanny Pak? HoneywithSole posts a letter from Fanny Pak on their upcoming apparel line including shirts and shoes
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Monday, August 18, 2008
Click here the Part 2 compilations for both crews.
- Deegah gives Super Cr3w the win for around-the-world, but calls SoReal Cru the champions for Dance Craze and Last Word. And, she can't wait for the finale since Fanny Pak will be performing!
- Melbs fantasizes about how Fanny Pak would have handled the dance craze challenge!
- Spoil The Ending thinks the crews reversed roles this week, with Super Cr3w presenting a refined b-boy act and SoReal battling it out.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
You can buy tickets by clicking on the widget on the right side of this page. And, no, Blogging America's Best Dance Crew doesn't get any commission on sales linked to our site. Unfortunately.
- Roebby is Revolutionary thinks that SoReal Cru might have earned the ABDC title for the week with their Dance Craze and Final Word. But he still misses Fanny Pak.
- Elanie thought SoReal Cru was acting too cocky, though she loved their last word. Her advice: Super Cr3w all the way.
- Celebrity Hader also believes that SoReal seemed arrogant and overconfident.
- Something for Nothing loved most of the night's performances. His call: the evening was a tie, so vote for your favorite.
- Stuff Fly People Like does not like that the remaining crews are not consistently fly. His vote: Bring back Fanny Pak!