Saturday, June 16, 2012

MercerMZ's predictions with videos) for So You Think You Can Dance Top 20

According to Cat Dealey, the judges on this season's So You Think You Can Dance sent a total of 181 dancers into Vegas week this season. And just like the last 8 seasons, we can expect it to be a bloodbath with plenty of hard cuts to come. As usual, there's lots of competition heading in and of course, it's not very clear if there are any front-runners. That's not gonna stop me from picking some though. For this segment, I'm gonna make a few predictions for the dancers who I think may fair well through Vegas and make Top 20, based mostly on the auditions.
 

I'll be splitting my picks between both genders into 2 different groups: those who are first time auditioners and those who are returning auditioners. Click here to see my predictions, with videos of their auditions.