Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wings reviews ABDC's J-Lo Challenge - everything but the dancing

Note- The following words, sentences, and other hieroglyphics should be read for entertainment purposes only. -- DON’T TAKE THIS SERIOUS --

So I am back with more ramble and babble. To start, I was informed that ABDC has a superstar theme in that each week all the crews dance to the same artist. Apparently this week’s artist was Leonardo DaVinci. Or Jay-Low. Something like that. If it were up to me though, I would have chosen a more popular singer like Jennifer Lopez, but whatever. I guess that would still shut down my conspiracies from the last review. If anyone knows how to dispose of $500 worth of spy gear let me know. Anyway, due to this new knowledge I will be changing one of my sections this week from “music” to “challenges.” Ya….so get ready for another saga of this week’s ratings. Bizinga! 

Click here to read the full review.  [From NancyT:Go on, click. Right Now. Don't delay.]