Saturday, May 19, 2012

Review of ABDC Pitbull Challenge from iNSIGHT (a Bay area Dancer)

We post several reviews and recaps for America's Best Dance Crew each week, all coming from different experiences and sensibilities. Here's a fresh perspective from iNSIGHT:

Who am I, you may ask? I'm a dancer from the Bay Area with an eye for technique, talent, and potential. I'm so sick of seeing biased opinions of this ABDC7 on the internet and Youtube that I'd like to give you my input. My judgements are unbiased; I call it like it is.  I do have my favorites on this season, but doesn't mean I wouldn't call them out when necessary. I've also watched every single episode of ABDC ever. I want to review the technical aspects of the performances --"JC style". 
Click here to read iNSIGHT's review of ABDC's Pitbull Challenge. Thanks, iNSIGHT!