Thursday, May 5, 2011

Pre-show interviews: D-trix on ICONic Boyz; Street Kingdom on KRUMP, ReQuest, happy dance moves

  • Zap2It interviewed D-trix about his harsh judgements of ICONic Boyz and the negative feedback he received (which he then retweeted). Favorite quotes: "I take any type of negative criticism and I use it for momentum. Basically I was reminding my followers that yeah, this is all the hate I got.. The very last tweet after I posted all the hate, I pretty much wrote 'You'll thank me tomorrow.' And I think after this week, after you guys see what Iconic Boyz did... that's the reason why I did that."
  • Pacific Rim posted pre-taping interviews with Instant Noodles, IaMmE's Chachi, ICONic Boyz, Phunk Phenomenon, and Street Kingdom.  Highlight (thanks Ninjaboi!) is Street Kingdom talking about how KRUMP stands for Kingdom  Radically Uplifted Mighty Praise, describing how they'd like to collaborate with ReQuest and JabbaWockeeZ, and showing their happy dance moves