Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Video: District 78 Interview by DirtfaceX (and proof that he attended an ABDC taping!)

Sup guys! DirtFaceX here with an exclusive interview with the magic men behind all the Master Mixes... District 78! Getting to visit and meet d78 was actually one of the many highlights of my spring break vacation several weeks ago. While I did a lot of memorable things that week, I also fulfilled my small dream of attending an ABDC show taping (Black Eyed Peas week). As you all know by now, it was a FANTASTIC episode and I had an absolute blast being there. However, that episode and these interviews are pretty much the only documentation of my vacation- I didn’t take any pictures! I had originally planned on making a huge write-up about my trip, but without pics- even I was starting to get bored typing it up.

To make an extremely long story short- my trip was highlighted by... meeting and interviewing District 78, watching a taping of Conan, going to a [random] Japan Benefit event featuring The Beat Freaks, randomly ending up at a Jay Sean concert in Vegas, watching the new Mus.I.C Jabbawockeez show at the Monte Carlo, and of course attending a taping of ABDC. Sprinkle all of that with seeing old friends, karaoke singing, a road trip through the desert, relaxing by the pool, spending a day at the beach, eating tacos everyday, and making a HEAP of new friends- it was certainly a vacation I’ll never forget!

Here's a sneak peek of the 2 Part interview series I conducted with District 78. Below that are links to the full interviews. *Due to some technical issues, half of the interview was shot on my iPod- haha! Thanks to Nancy, and of course, D78 for making this all happen. Enjoy!



District 78 interviews: Working on ABDC / Beginnings & other projects