Monday, May 9, 2011

Ninjaboi's review of ABDC's Rihanna Challenge

First off, apologies ahead of time if this review isn’t up to my normal standards.  I’m in my last week of finals (and last week of watching the show on MTV!), so I haven’t had as much time to write things out.  I’ve still thought about my scores and such as much, I just may not be able to elaborate on the details as much as in previous weeks.

Also, just in case you don’t read all the way to the bottom, I’ll put this here.  Shoutouts to Instant Noodles for giving me a shoutout in the post-show interview!  (click here to watch).  Shoutouts to Phunk for reading my reviews (I’m honored, really).  Shoutout to 787 crew for keeping it classy (but more on that later).  And last but not least, shoutout to ICONic Boyz.  I know I haven’t been your most ardent supporter, but I can’t really hate someone who’s doing what they love.  Apologies if anything I’ve said hurt you guys’s feelings, and I’ll try to keep myself in check from now on.  “It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not.”  Click here to read the full review.