Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zekeish's Review of ABDC's Finale

The FINALE BABY! (Sorry for the lateness)If it wasn’t for the stupid red carpet pre-show along with the onslaught of commercials between performances, this would have been one of the best episodes of ABDC ever. All of the past champions return with new routines to blaze the ABDC stage once again and of course the headliners being the JabbawockeeZ. I wish that the finale would have been live, so the reactions would not have seemed so forced, but whatever, IaMmE won, so I can’t complain. Thank you guys for reading my reviews all season long, and hopefully I will be back next season. Well, go grab yourself some purple skittles and play some levels of Pacman, I.aM.zEkE-ish and its reviewin tyme. (BTW, I have never held back and I won’t this episode. I'm being extra harsh on the champions mainly because they won their respective seasons. That’s me. Here we go). Click here to read the full review.