Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reports from the ABDC Disco Challenge Tapings

Crush! and De'Janaro Dior attended the taping of America's Best DanceCrew's Lady Gaga Challenge on March 9.    Here are spoiler-free excerpts from their excellent reports on the  night. 
IMPORTANT: KEEP THIS SPOILER-FREE!  IF YOU USE THE COMMENTS FIELD HERE (OR ELSEWHERE ON THIS WEBSITE) TO LEAVE SPOILERS, I WILL BAN YOU FROM THE COMMENTS FOREVER. AND I HAVE WAYS TO SEARCH THE ENTIRE SITE FOR SPOILERS, SO DON'T GET CUTE.
 
Crush!: Hey guys! Let me tell you that this week's episode was not a let down at all! All the crews had really good performances. I loved that the stage had cubes the light up while the crews danced, and there a bunch of disco balls! There was a huge one in the center of the stage! I loved the atmosphere tonight! Click here to read the details. Thanks Crush!

De'Janaro Dior: Is this show really about America's Best Dance Crew? After tonight I think not! Well this was my first time seeing a live show and it was incredible. I'm just upset the show to me is becoming fake as other reality shows. Click here to read more.Thanks De'JanarO!