Saturday, March 13, 2010

"4th ABDC Judge" rules on Disco Week


The 4th ABDC judge is back, talking directly to the crews with constructive and honest feedback.

Wow, a double elimination week. I never thought I’d see another bottom 3 crews again in the same season. But anyway, time for reviews.  

BLUEPRINT CRU: See, what I like about you guys is that you are in great unison. There were so many parts where you were you doing things at the same time, like the floor work with the six people on the floor moving and the splits on the end. It’s important to be together because it makes your performance look clean. Also, the lifts. The helicopters I thought were okay, but the merry go round lift was hot. You defiantly did not waste your immunity. My advice, You need to highlight different people. For a while, we keep seeing the “b-boy hero”. I’m not saying that’s bad, but I know other crew members want the spotlight to. But still, good job.
Slo-mo: When the guy picked up the afro, and put it on while doing helicopter and tornado spins. That was crazy!  It reminded me of when Jabbawockeez caught the bandana, or when Beat Freaks put on the sunglasses. It was cool.


Click here to read the rest of this week's assessment. Thanks, 4th ABDC Judge!