Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Segment: KoopaTV | Dance Clip of the Day

Okay, guys. Let's switch gears to something positive! Starting tomorrow, there will be a new segment featured on this site. This segment, called "KoopaTV | Dance Clip of the Day" will serve as a daily update, for the dopest and most recent videos of dancers, circling the web. Think of this, as a type of 'dancer news' segment, if you will.
Everyday around 8pm EST (give or take a couple of hours, due to my tendency to have somewhat of a 'life' away from the computer) I will be posting a new "Dance Clip of the Day". However, if this undertaking is going to be successful, I'm going to need your help! In addition to my own search for the best clips, I ask you to message me your favorite clip, excluding anything older than 1 week, to myyoutube channel's inbox. Do NOT send me random submissions of 'cool videos' from 2008, please!

Disclaimer: I'm mainly a fan of hip-hop choreography, bboying, and popping videos. However, DO NOT hesitate to send me videos of an amazing contemporary, krumping, locking, house, or even tap dancing routine/battle. There are virtually no boundaries to this new segment, other than the date the video was posted (Must be under 1 week old). I only ask that you submit videos that have truly moved you, or left you utterly speechless.

So what are you waiting for? Submissions start now! Send a youtube message (with a short description of the clip) to www.youtube.com/KoopaOviasu. Check back with the site tomorrow, to see what goes up as the "Dance Clip of the Day".

KoopaTV, signing out.