Saturday, June 18, 2011

KoopaTV | Dance Clip of the Day: "Turn To Stone"

I honestly did not expect to post a Contemporary video THIS early in the series, but I feel that this piece definitely deserves all of its attention and adulation. Today's clip is of a captivating performance from the popular TV show "So You Think You Can Dance".

Without seeing the original piece, I can't say if Travis Wall's choreography was 'perfectly' executed by these two dancers (Melanie Moore & Marko Germar). However, I can't remember the last time I've seen a Contemporary piece that gave me chills, this intense.
Kudos to Youtube user, PeyoteBrunch, for the submission!

: : : Submissions for tomorrow's "Dance Clip of the Day" are always open, by youtube message at www.youtube.com/Pulsepop : : :

KoopaTV, signing off.