Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blogging ABDC readers -- we need your leads!

I will be on the road for the next three weeks or so, and will have limited or no internet access during that time. I've scheduled posts of readers' favorite performances during America's Best Dance Crew Season 6, and Koopa will continue Koopa TV as his schedule and interest permits. And, Ninjaboi, DirtfaceX, and Del (aka the BABDC editor Team) volunteered to try to post other information during that time when they can. But we'd like your help in keeping other content coming while I'm away.If you see new stories or videos that you think should be shared on this site, please:
-- send an email to bloggingabdc@gmail.com (yes, that's different from my old address) l
-- leave a comment in one of that day's posts. If the editors see it and like it, they'll use it in a post.
Thanks -- I look forward to rejoining everyone in a few weeks!