Thursday, March 31, 2011

D-trix as ABDC Judge -- "a dream and a complete honor"

MTV released a press statement about Dominic Sandoval (aka D-trix) becoming the third judge for America's Best Dance Crew Season 6. Interesting parts of the release:
  • “I am so happy that D-Trix is joining the panel having been a part of one of the greatest dance crews ever. He’s going to be one of the best people to give the crews advice because he’s been there; we couldn’t have anyone better qualified” says executive producer Randy Jackson.
  • D-Trix says, “To think I started off dancing on cardboard in my parent’s garage to now being a judge on “America’s Best Dance Crew” is a dream and a complete honor. As someone who has competed on the ABDC stage, I hope to bring another perspective to the judges’ table and I look forward to helping each dance crew recognize their potential on the show this season.”