Saturday, February 13, 2010

From Big Boy: Ranking ABDC Seasons 1-4 -- a new system

Our readers have vehemently debated the merits of the past 4 seasons of America's Best Dance Crew. Reader Big Boy came up with his own quantitative ranking system. Thanks Big Boy!

Hey guys how r u doing? It’s me Big Boy. So I just finished watching all four seasons of ABDC (yeah I really do need to get a life) and I was always wondering what season had the most talent from top to bottom. So what I did was come up with a scoring system to find out which season had the most talent. So what I did was put all the crews against each other based on where they finished on the show, (i.e. ICONic vs. Phresh Select vs. Team Millenia vs. Southern Movement) and I put together a scoring system. For the 9th place finishers, 4th place gets 1 point, 3rd place 2, 2nd place 3, and 1st gets 4. For 8th place, 4th place gets 2, 3rd 4, 2nd 6, and 1st 8, and so on. Then, I will add up all those points to see which season had the most talented season.

His final rankings (from best to worst): Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Season 4.
Click here to read the detailed analysis.