Friday, September 4, 2009

First report from the Dance Craze taping

TimeToFlytotheCheese attended the taping of America's Best Dance Crew's Dance Craze Challenge taping and wrote:

"The taping this week was ok. Once again half of the bottom two surprised me and one half did not. This week reminded me of week 2 with the crews doing Good but not Amazing. Only one crew really stood out with me as amazing. Once again there's a crew that I think should NOT be going on in this competition because I really am sick of them. No names of course. But that's just my personal opinion. A twist was also added into this challenge which in my opinion was absolutely pointless and DEFINITELY gave one crew a MAJOR advantage over the others. But whatever. ALL I really need to say is VOTE. It doesn't matter how a good a crew is UNLESS YOU VOTE. Its either that or this show is rigged."