Friday, August 28, 2009

First reports from Bollywood Challenge taping

It sounds like the crews improved from the Martial Arts Challenge. Here are excerpts from the first reports:

TimetoFlytotheCheese: I am pleased to say that this week's episode definitely saved the season for me. Last week I went off on how I thought it was a horrible season, but tonight definitely changed my mind. Every crew delivered and the Bollywood challenge was much more interesting than people anticipated. I was shocked about the bottom two however, but mostly on one side. This was the most energetic audience I've ever been a part of, and but there weren't many ABDC alumni except some girls from Fysh N Chicks, Femme 5, and Artistry In Motion. Hopefully next week will be even better, as they bring back the Dance Craze Challenge from Season 1."

Mee: "It was really interesting to see how they do it. Kind of annoying with the constant clapping, but eh. That was my first taping and I'm going again next week. Anyway, I have a feeling a lot of people will be happy by who goes home this week. Or at least I was...Leyomi is such a diva!...I don't know what else to say except that I now know who I'll for sure be rooting for - Rhythm City"