Friday, June 19, 2009

Favorite Crews from NY Season 3 Auditions -- Massive Monkees



Over the next several weeks, I'll post videos of my personal favorite crews from the America's Best Dance Crew Season 4 Auditions in New York. For these NY crews, I will post both their auditions and their choreography callback performances. Important warning and disclaimer: I am NOT a judge and have absolutely NO impact on the judges or MTV. My only qualification is being a huge fan of the show.

Today's featured crew: Massive Monkees from Seattle, Washington. They were too busy to attend the LA auditions, so they flew to NY just to try out for Season 4. The crew that auditioned in NY is part of a larger group that formed in the mid-90s and has won multiple national and international b-boy competitions. Read more about them on Wikipedia and at their official website. I loved this crew for their original and audacious moves; I think you will too.