Thursday, February 26, 2009

Got ABDC questions? Tell me what I should ask at the finale!

I'll be attending the America's Best Dance Crew Season 3 finale next week. I hope to interview as many of the crews and ABDC personalities as I can. But what should we ask them? We got some great questions last time we asked for your input, and used many of them in our interviews and podcasts. I WANT MORE!!

Submit your questions in the comments section. Guidelines:
  • Give me questions for anybody, not only the crews. What do you want to ask the judges, Layla Kayleigh, Mario Lopez, DJ Rashida, ABDC alums, winners, nonwinners, you name it.
  • Keep it simple -- something that can be answered in 30 seconds or less
  • Original is good -- there have been so many interviews that I'd love some fresh material!
  • This is video, so questions that require visual responses are cool
  • Deadline: Tuesday March 5, Midnight West Coast time