Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ninjaboi's review of ABDC's Kanye West Challenge - Part I of 2

Apologies, denizens of the internet.  The real world has been calling so I couldn’t get this up in a timely manner. Thankfully we have another week of ABDC left on us, so I have time to get this out still.  Also due to time constraints, on my ability to work on this, I’ll post the Kanye West performances today, and post the Last Chance Challenge review tomorrow, because I really want to go in depth into what makes a good LCC.  That and it gives me another day to run some statistical analysis on the entire season, which I’ll post tomorrow as well.  Just a preview though: it’ll include stuff like “if such and such crew had stayed on and performed constantly, where would they have ranked talent wise?” Click here to read the full review.