Monday, December 20, 2010

DirtFaceX’s field report (with video) on MICHAEL CD release party in New York City


Last Monday (12/13), I attended the album release party for Michael Jackson’s latest (and most likely, final) CD entitled, MICHAEL. Below are video highlights from the party including a dance routine featuring Denzel of Rhythm City (Season 4). See if you can spot the ABDC alumni! Here’s my report :::moonwalks away:::
“The party was held at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City. Admission was free, but not guaranteed. Although wristbands were given in advance through several different promotions - a new album (MICHAEL), DVD set (Visions), and Wii video game (MJ Experience) recently came out. As soon as I walked in, I was awestruck by the atmosphere. Words, pictures, nor youtube videos can truly describe the feeling in that building that night. It was an outpouring of LOVE for Michael Jackson. DJ Cassidy was spinning all the Jackson hits - classic and new - and everyone was celebrating the legacy of MJ. The party was held from 8pm-11pm, but I swear, I could have danced till sunrise..." Click here to read more about this epic event - including my encounter with Rhythm City - and more pictures!