Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Help me create an ABDC trivia contest!

Thanks to everyone who submitted ideas for new contests for this website -- there were many interesting entries. For a number of reasons, I've chosen to delay the more labor-intensive contests (e.g., asking for video responses to weekly challenges) though I would like to run those in the future.

Many people wanted a challenging trivia contest on America's Best Dance Crew, its contestants and personalities. But I need your help in creating it. I need questions to pose each week that are 1. interesting, 2. non-obvious, 3. not easily answered through Web searches, and 4. verifiable. If you or your friends have some suggestions, please email them to ABDCContest@gmail.com. Please include the question, answer, and the source I can use to verify it.

What's in it for you? If I use one of your questions, you'll obviously know the answer, which will increase your chances of winning. If you've got a LOT of good questions, I'll disqualify you from the contest but give you a $10-20 iTunes gift certificate. I'll start the contest once I receive and verify 8-12 good questions.